Friday, February 10, 2006

A Word About Family Photos

Many of you may wish to see pictures of the kids. And of their parents, although I suspect that's less of a concern. So, since certain members of our family are a wee bit concerned about public access to pictures of the children, I will upload pictures of the kiddies to Flickr and send an email to everyone I can think of with the link. If you don't get one by, say, Monday February 13, email me and remind me to invite you to see the Flickr photos. Once you've been invited, I think you'll be able to see them whenever, and I'll alert you when a new batch go up.

I hope that all made sense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a public entity dealing with children (school division), we are often concerned about what we can or cannot put up on a web site. Some divisions do put pictures of students, and some even put names with them. Others will only use pictures that are vague enough that faces really can't be picked out. In any case, we want parental permission before we will post anything. Most folks do not see it as a problem, but some are leary of the internet in general because of the breadth of the potential audience. Others have concerns due to not wishing to be found by someone from their past.