Sunday, February 12, 2006

Another Word About Photos

You won't be seeing any new ones here for a while. You see, Friday, after all that rain, we had a steady stream of people through the place. The people from Aaron's company, the real estate agent, the homeowner's sister (owner currently vacationing), people to clean up the messes, an architect and his entourage, trying to bandaid the roof problem . . . and throughout it all, I was taking pictures of the damage the rain had done. At some point, I set the camera down. Saturday morning, when we were ready to go house hunting, we looked for the camera and could not find it. Along with Nina, we have searched the house from top to bottom, and have concluded that someone pocketed it while they were here Friday.

We did pick a house, though. It is very nice, and has an awesome view. It isn't as practical as some of the others we saw, but we are suckers for beauty.

I also met another Canadian wife-of-engineer, and her 10 year old son, and we got along quite well. So, hopefully we'll be building a bit of a community now.

I have a million other things to say, but it's Sunday night and I'm too tired. I also have pictures of the water on the roof, but for some reason they won't upload. Another time, I suppose.

No comments: