Thursday, March 23, 2006

Fine Peruvian Craftsmanship

We brought our travelling high chair, which attaches to a regular chair, to Peru with us. However, the chairs at the house here have this beautiful leather upholstery, so we couldn't bring ourselves to strap the high chair to one. I went out shopping with a local lady to buy a chair to host our seat, but couldn't find anything satisfactory. So, we bought a highchair instead. I had my choice of powder blue or red cushioning, so I chose red.

I didn't notice the SpongeBob SquarePants pattern till we were loading it into the vehicle.

It's a good high chair, but it needs a strap or something to go between his legs to keep him from sliding out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice chair! It reminds me a bit of the hinged one that we had. Does the tray slide?

You might want to consider some type of seatbelt tied onto the frame just above the seat at the back. That would prevent climbing out as well as sliding out. You can just tie a scarf or something across, but if you could get a belt that clicks together it would be a lot more convenient.